POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Language of POV-Ray : Re: The Language of POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Language of POV-Ray
From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 9 Mar 2000 10:16:19
Message: <38c7c043@news.povray.org>
news:38C7685C.5A4F3A68@pacbell.net...

<snip>

> So the questions I have are really for the non-programmer types out there.
>
> Would you have difficulty re-learning POV-Ray if it's language format
> changed ?

Sure I would if it is not a logic evolution or development, based on the
current POV language. Through POV I have learned to recognize and understand
more other languages. Since I am not a programmer, POV was the first thing I
coded. Although the learning process is a little harder, it is straight
forward and rewarding. I wouldn't change it.
It has become very familiar to me and, besides, prompted a huge amount of
changes in the way I looked at digital arts.

Marjorie Graterol